Offers are Invited!
High spec X-Yachts, Xp38 in superb condition. Race ready and complete with North 3DL sails and a set of cruising sails. Boasts carbon rig and boom, carbon bow sprit and high spec electrics package. The owner has kept this Xp38 in excellent condition and although raced for one season they have taken great care of the interior.
The Xp38 is a superb performer in all conditions and has provided some thrilling sailing for her owners
Viewing is highly recommended if you are looking for new race boat for this coming season, all tried and tested, vat paid so it is just drop in the water and go. A truly versatile performance yacht that is fun to sail round the cans, compete in the offshore series or take a cruise. Contemporary and comfortable below deck and an easy sail plan makes for an enjoyable fast cruiser.
Currently laying ashore under winter covers, perfect condition and ready for the new season.
"Excellent cruiser racer with full carbon rig built to very high standard, optimised for racing and very competitive in IRC. Enjoyable fast cruiser easily handled by two and sure to put smiles on faces, whether picking up silverware or sailing for fun. Professionally maintained and no expense spared to keep the boat in as new condition".
IRC Rating 1.081 (2013)
Sails and Rigging
All North sail wardrobe:
- Racing Mainsail 3DL Performance 680 (Aramid/Carbon) 19,600 Dpi Glowfast Trim Stripes
- Code 1 Jib 3DL Performance 680 (Aramid/Carbon) 12,600 Dpi
- Code 2 Jib 3DL Performance 680 (Aramid/Carbon) 19,600 Dpi
- Code 3 Jib 3DL Performance 680 (Aramid/Carbon) 22,400 Dpi
- Code 4 Jib 3DL Performance 680 (Aramid/Carbon) 22,400 Dpi
- S2 Spinnaker SuperLite/Kote Superkote 75
- S4 Spinnaker SuperLite/Kote Superkote 90
- Storm Trysail PolyPreg 8.4 L Orange and Storm jib
- Carbon Mast and Boom Option (increased P), mast prepared for mast jack. Mast jack pack incl. Hydraulic pump, 2 x 10 t cylinder with gauge, hoses and manifold.
- Carbon spinnaker pole and adjustable car on mast, (SPL=J+0.75m) - for racing and IRC purposes; Pole
- topping lift 8 mm incl block and jammer
- Lazy Jacks mounted on mast and boom including hooks, rope and cleats on mast
- Tricolour mast head light including anchor light
- Discontinuous rod rigging with rod turnbuckles
- Rod forestay with furling drum under deck
- Optional electric backstay adjustment with hydraulic backstay cylinder, kevlar back stay and push button panel in cockpit, 24V electric pump, 2 stage. Easier trimming of backstay
- Additional Rod racing forestay with turnbuckle and tack point and plastic luff foil with 2 grooves
- Spectra halyards led back to cockpit for easy handling
- Additional Spin Halyard (Mast Head) 12 mm incl. Halyard block at mast and jammer
- Genoa halyard in SK90 instead of SK78 quality
- Main halyard (2:1) in SK90 instead of SK78
- Genoa winches, self-tailing, Harken Radial 50.2 STA (2 pcs)
- Mainsheet winches, self-tailing, Harken Radial 46.2 STA (2 pcs )
- Halyard winches, self-tailing, Harken Radial 46.2 STA (2 pcs)
- X-Yachts mainsheet system led under deck to winches placed in easy reach of helmsman
- Furling forestay drum below deck with Furling line led back to cockpit for easy handling - Profurl Furler
- Deck organiser system for halyard and control lines led back to cockpit (2 pcs)
- Halyard winches, self-tailing, Quattro, Harken 46.2 STQ (2 pcs) for optimised and efficient boat handling instead of Harken Radial 46.2 STA
- Symmetric Sail Handling Pack consisting of (NB: Asymmetric Pack is included)
Race Sail Handling Pack
- Control lines double ended back to the cockpit
- Vang moved fwd and double ended (over deck) 6 mm, with block and swivel base, mounted each side
- Cunningham moved fwd and double ended (over deck) 6 mm with blocks and swivel base on coach roof, mounted each side
- Pole downhaul moved fwd, double ended (over deck) 6 mm with blocks and swivel base on coach roof, mounted each side
- Outhaul moved fwd and double ended (over deck) 6 mm with blocks and swivel base on coach roof,
- mounted each side
- Grand Prix Race Option:
- Grand prix race Spinnaker barber haul system: 2 Barberhaul sheet blocks, 2 tweaker blocks, 2 pad eyes, 2 diverter blocks, 2 cleats, 2 6 mm spectra tweaker robes and stainless steel champfer rails
Navigation and Entertainment
- 2 x H3000 GFD instrument
- 1 x GS 15 GPS Antenna
- 1 x Autopilot ACP1 with Ram T1
- 1 x H3000 Hydra main processor
- 1 x speed transducer
- 1 x depth transducer
- 1 x wind 810mm vertical mast head unit
- 1 x GPD pilot display
- 4 x 20/20 mast displays
- AIS send and receive
- 8" B&G Zeus Plotter at port cockpit coaming aft of pedestal
- SImrad Plotter Controls to run Plotter on Flat screen TV
- LED flat screen TV 19" and plotter relay (Samsung) fitted in main cabin with antenna mounted in mast inclu. Fitting and antenna cable, 220V socket, DVB-T and installation, mounted on heads bulkhead facing forward to nav station.
- TV connected to Multimedia System.
- JVC Multimedia centre, CD/DVD/MP3/USB stick fitted in main cabin near navigation station.
- One set of JVC loudspeakers (2 pcs) mounted in main cabin.
- 12 V DC system throughout yacht
- X-Yachts main switch board with 27 automatic fuses and 3 analogue meters for fuel, water and battery voltage.
- 12 V DC system for main engine installation
- All cabling terminates in “dry” GRP box fitted behind main electrical panel for added safety •
- AGM batteries (total 260 [email protected] V) securely mounted in wardrobe in forward cabin (2 pcs x 130Ah)
- Separate engine spiral-cell battery (55 Ah, 12 V) mounted near main engine for starting of engine.
- Engine battery is charged by the engine
- Shore power installation with shore power inlet mounted in cockpit protected by 10A main fuse
- 230V AC distribution box located in aft cabin with intergrated ground fault circuit breaker/10A fuse
- 230V AC socket and switches for hot water immersion heater and battery charger. Shore power cable - 25 meters.
- Charger 12V/35A, mounted
- Additional 220 V socket - 2 pcs
- Galvanic Isolator 30 Amp load capacity, mounted in series with earth wire of shore power socket (to prevent stray current corrosion)
- Red night light (LED) fitted in saloon at floor level (4 pcs)
- Main engine 29 HP water cooled diesel engine with S-Drive
- Gori Folding propeller, 2-bladed bronze for S-drive
- Fuel tank in aluminium for fuel below sofa in saloon with Analogue level gauge, filter with water separator and shut-off valve and deck fill (150 litre)
Extras and Upgrades
- Flag pole, teak with bronze bushing (1 pcs)
- Fire extinguishers, dry powder of 2 kg each, fitted throughout the yacht (4 pcs) and one fire blanket (1pcs)
- Fenders, white air-filled with lanyards and X-Yachts logo (8 pcs)
- Mooring ropes, polyester 20 m x 14 mm (2 pcs)
- Stainless Steel bow roller
- Galvanised anchor and weighted rope "chain"
- Mastervolt Inverter to run Laptop on chart table
- Teak foot braces for mainsheet trimmer
- Boom cover (Black)
- Wheel covers and rope bags (Black)
- Hiking pads on guard rails
- Upgraded control lines for Vang, Cunningham, Outhaul and pole down haul on coach roof
- Wired for laptop connection to H3000 Hydra main processor
- Upgraded Genoa sheets - 12mm Maffioli SK75 KP Jacket with Tylaska J locks
- Upgraded tack lines
- Lee Cloths fitted in both aft cabins and saloon
- Upgraded Tylaska halyard snap shackles and spin guy shackles
- Antal Rings fitted to outboard geneoa sheeting pad eyes
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT Paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Hamble UK.
- © 2015 Nicolle Associates