A very elegant 80 foot sailing yacht from Andrea Vallicelli, with similar lines to the Swan 86. Built to R.I.N.A 100a – 1.1 “y” Classification by Cassanelli Spa, Bellochi di Fano. Italy. White painted aluminum hull, deck and superstructure, teak laid decks and foot rails all round. Highly maintained lots of upgrades inc new sails May 2011, stern has been extended to allow for a bathing platform. Great looking yacht, super lines great spec.
- 9 berths
- 1 master cabin
- 2 guest cabins
- 1 crew cabin
- Heads / shower:
2 x Sanguineti Chiavari electric flush toilets
2 x Manual flush toilets
5 x showers
- Double Stainless Steel Sink and drainer,
- Alpes Stainless steel cooker with 4 burners and oven plus additional microwave
- 2 Stainless Steel refrigerators
- 2 Stainless steel freezers
- worktops in Formica and a large beech chopping board
Engines and Machinery
- Cummins 6BTA 5.9M 370 HP @ 3100 RPM (Overhauled engine installed June 2011) Engine hours 360 hrs
Small engine room accessible from deck and from the crew quarters
- 6 units Rule 3700 with auto float switch, 1 unit manual bilge pump
- Generator is a Kohler 18.5kW 220 vac 50 hz
- Condaria Air conditioning throughout boat
- Seafresh Watermaker at 100 liters per hour
- Windlass is Lofrans Titan A with 100 meters galvanized chain and a
105 lb CQR Anchor
- EMC MX340RIB Rigid Inflatable Boat with a Yamaha 15 HP outboard
Sails and Spars
- New 2011 Quantum Dacron mainsail, genoa (150 % high cut) and Staysail
One Genaker and One Symmetric spinnaker
- Cariboni white painted aluminium main mast with 3 spreader rig
Cariboni white painted aluminium boom fitted for slab reefing with lock cam wheels at the forward end and lazy jacks.
- Sail stowing rails supported on integral struts, the bases of which is fastened to the boom.
- Carbon fiber spinnaker pole.
- Cariboni hydraulic vang.
- Rigging comprised of double lowers, cap shrouds, D2’s D3’s
- Harken Manual Furling Genoa and Staysail
- Single Standing Backstay and single runners, no check stays
- Cariboni hydraulic backstay tensioner.
- Navtec hydraulic back stay and boom vang contril box.
- All rigging is stainless steel including runners, turn buckles have bronze barrels and stainless steel screws.
Winches and deck gear
- All Harken winches
2 x 98.2ST electric primaries
2 x 66.2ST aft winches for runners
1 x 66.2ST electric for main sheet
1 x 32ST for main sheet positioning
1 x 56.2ST electric for main halyard
1 x 56.2ST for staysail halyard
1 x 56.2ST for main sail outhaul
1 x 56.2ST for spinnaker or general halyard
- Deck Hatches (All Goiot Crystal):
1 x Large and 1 x Medium hatch on foredeck
2 x medium hatches forward of staysail track
4 x medium hatches aft of mast
4 x small on guest cockpit in coaming
2 x Small in front of steering cockpit
1 x Large into aft crew accommodation
8 x openings portholes on side of coamings, providing ventilation to aft accommodation
- Harken main sheet track and cars
Harken staysail track and car
Halyard Rope clutch to starboard of mast
- 5 x Dorade ventilators with ss protection bars
2 x mushroom ventilators
- Tapered ss tube stanchions with opening gate to port, starboard an aft
Sockets on starboard side deck for boarding ladder
- Battery charger Victron and Mastervolt Solar / wind / alt.
- Batteries, 8 x 24 volt 1200AH, 4 x 24 volt 200 AH, Voltage
12 & 24 volt
- Inverter Mastervolt plus Shore power, 220v 50 amp Volts / Hz
- Ray 55E VHF Radio, Icom IC-M600-MRC SSB Autopilot
- Raymarine SPX30 GPS / plotter
- Raymarine E120W chart plotter in steering cockpit Radar
- Raymarine RD418HD Sailing instruments
- Raymarine ST70 Plus Multifunction display in navigation area
- 3 x ST60plus – wind, depth and speed in steering cockpit
- In saloon is I x Sony TV, Sony CD/Audio cassette player with 2 speakers
- In master cabin, is a Sony TV, Sony CD/ cassette player with 2 speakers
- 10 man liferaft
- 6 fire extinguishers
- Gas alarm
- 2 x lifebouys
- 4x deck flood lights on spreaders
- Flares and lifejackets, expiry dates to be confirmed
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT not Paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Malaysia.
- © 2015 Nicolle Associates