'Shiraz' is a very comfortable and safe 6 berth cruising sailboat with excellent accommodation. She has been well maintained and is complete with an excellent inventory including Webasto heating, Full electronics package, Cruising chute, TV, Tek-Dek decking throughout the cockpit (2014) and much more. Call us today to arrange a viewing.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Hunter's hallmark of innovation coupled with over 25 years of experience results in a safe, easy-to-sail, and comfortable boat, making the Hunter 326 the most advanced mid-size cruiser on the market today. A creative layout boasts two private staterooms with solid privacy bulkheads, not just curtains. A spacious, well-designed salon abounds with plenty of seating and storage. The teak-trimmed galley is complete right down to the dishware and offers a stove and microwave oven, along with an insulated icebox or optional refrigerator / freezer. Aft is a large head complemented with a Corian-topped vanity with storage and full shower. Topside, there's a wealth of innovations and features normally found on much larger boats. The rig, for instance, is a powerful B&R backstayless rig that allows easier sail handling with the large roach main and small jib. Hunter has even reduced the weight aloft by utilizing strategically placed mast struts and smaller mast sections. This ensures less pitching and rolling and a stronger rig. Hunter has also included its signature stainless steel arch that keeps the boom up and clear of the crew as well as keeping the cockpit clear of the mainsheet and traveler. The arch also makes a great attachment for the optional bimini and allows for sturdy handholds moving around the large cockpit. Even the console is custom which allows for electronics, drinkholders, storage and a pair of flip-up tables.
No one can give you the performance, comfort and ease of sailing than Hunter. Sail a new Hunter at your nearest Hunter dealer today.
The B&R Rig/Sails
The B&R (Belgstrom & Ridder) rig has numerous benefits and was developed for use on performance 'round the world' race boats. The mast with swept back spreaders allows for a broad 'tripod' base creating an immensely strong rig with greatly reduced stress on the hull. The need for a backstay is eliminated allowing a longer boom and bigger more efficient mainsail. This in turn makes for effortless sailing with the mainsail generating the majority of the sail power.
- Furling Jib (UV strip replaced 2015)
- In mast furling main sail
- Cruising chute with snuffer
- Saildrive with Twin Blade Propeller (seal replaced 2011)
- Yanmar 2GM20F 18hp Diesel engine (serviced annually).
- Cruising Speed 5 Kts Max 6Kts
- Fuel capacity 90Ltrs
- 4 deck winches
- All lines back to cockpit for easy use
- Telescopic boarding ladder
- Hot & cold shower in cockpit
- External gas locker
- Binnacle cover
- Winch handle pocket
- Non slip surface on top sides.
- Tek-Dek throughout the cockpit, transom lockers & bathing platform (2014)
- Folding cockpit table, with cupholders
- Digital Yacht I-AIS receiver linked to Garmin chartplotter and wirelessly IOS compatible (connects to i-pad/i-phone)
- Garmin 551 Chartplotter at helm
- Raymarine RC520 Chartplotter at Nav Station
- Raymarine ST69 wind, speed, log & depth
- ST4000 Autohelm
- Simrad RD68 DSC VHF Radio
- 2x 12Volt Batteries (1-starter, 1-house battery)
- Shore power connection with 15 metres of lead
- Tank indicators
- Huge Double aft cabin with hanging locker
- Double V berth in forepeak with hanging locker and storage cupboards
- Double sofa berth in saloon
- Manual Jabsco Heads with sink and shower/mixer taps
- 90 ltr holding tank
- Pressurised hot & cold water system with filtered drinking water
- 120ltr fresh water tank
- Dual hob burners, oven and grill
- Inbuilt microwave
- TV with integral DVD player
- Radio, CD player with MP3 connectivity.
- Webasto heating system
- Warm white LED lighting throughout
- Radar reflector on mast
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine compartment
- 2 x 1kg powder extinguishers
- Fire blanket in galley
- Horseshoe buoy with automatic floating light
- Throwing lifeline
- Automatic & manual bilge pump
Mainsheet Traveller Arch
Designed to eliminate the possibility of injury from the boom or mainsheet and to provide efficient control of the mainsail via a very short mainsheet. In addition they enhance safety further by providing a strong grab handle and anchor points for all of the crew. Furthermore they act as a superb support for all over cockpit enclosures, canopies and biminis.