Hunter - 40.5 Legend
- Stock #069465 -
This vessel was SOLD on October 28.
1996 Hunter 40.5 Legend
I had the pleasure of photographing and taking the video for this vessel. Current owner has meticulously maintained and upgraded everything needed to have a complete ready to sail vessel.
I can personally say this is one of, if not THE prettiest, cleanest vessels' I have ever had the pleasure of boarding. I look forward to showing this boat to any prospective buyer.
A beautiful, classic lines, Hunter 40.5 Legend, the finest series built by Hunter Marine.
"Arwen" has a full cruising inventory with many extras and spares. With her 4.10 shallow draft she is ideal for cruising in Florida, The Keys and Caribbean.
Equipment:"Arwen" has the full cruising inventory, wind generator, diesel generator, extra sails, dinghy with outboard etc.. This sailboat is in perfect condition and ready to sail. Everything on this boat works!
Arwen Inventory Jan 4th 2015
1. 2 Headsails,1 Main 1 Spinnaker
2. 3 X anchors 44lb,35lb,10lb.
3. West marine 9 dinghy with oars & pump
4. Bag for dinghy deflated cover inflated
5. Nissan 6hp 4 stroke O/B (just serviced)
6. Full set of fitted electronics
7. New Ray 55 VHF radio
8. New ST60 Speed Transducer
9. New ST Analog Wind System
10. Hand held VHF
11. New Custom made Aluminium Fuel Tank
12. New Macerator Pump
13. New Water circulation pump
14. New A/C Marsh seawater circulation pump
15. New Port & Starboard bow lights
16. New Garmin GPSMAP 740S
17. New Steering system fitted
18. New 2 Boat hooks
19. New Dock lines & Fenders
20. New Sony stereo fitted
21. New Cockpit speakers and covers
22. All A/C units serviced plus new controller
23. New Memory Foam Mattress for Aft Cabin
24. Full set of cockpit cushions
25. Flares / bell / air horn
26. 8 life jackets life sling
27. 2 X 50 30 amp shore cables
28. All cups / plates / glasses & silverware
29. Cleaning materials / teak oil
30. Magma BBQ with spare gas
31. Many New lines & fenders
32. Diesel 4.2 generator
33. Flexible solar panel with new controller
34. Flag / holder / rod holder
35. 2 X 12v fans & 4 X 110v fans
36. Flatscreen TV & DVD player
37. Mainsail cover
38. Pedestal cover
39. Spare oil / fan belts / filters / impellers
40. Bosuns chair
41. 3 X fire extinguishers
42. Cover for main saloon window
43. Air Breeze 12v wind generator on 12 pole
44. Pots / pans / SS kettle
45. Britta fresh water filter with spare
46. 5 X saloon cushions (small)
47. 3 X winch handles
48. Mini wall mounted vacum cleaner
49. Cleaning materials
50. Blinds & screens on windows.
51. New fittings in both heads & galley
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
Take a look at ALL ***255 PICTURES*** of this vessel, AND A VIDEO, on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!
|Mooring Country:||United States of America|
|LOA:||12.19 m/40 ft|
|Length:||12.19 m/40 ft|
|Width:||4.08 m/13 ft|
|Draft:||1.46 m/5 ft|
|Mainsail:||full battened main with dutchman reefing (2007) sqm|
|Engine manufacturer:volvo penta|
|No. of engines:||1|
|No. of berths:||4|
|WC & bathrooms:||x2|
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.