Hunter - 31
- Stock #084586 -
COMPLETELY UPDATED MAJOR SYSTEMS incl ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, SHAFT and CUTLASS ***SAILS and RIGGING ALSO UPDATED***
Known for their excellent craftsmanship and well laid-out interiors and with her improvements, this Hunter is tough to beat.
With ample seating, storage, berths and fresh water capacity, days on end at sea are no problem. Of course, this is one design where the experienced sailor can fly solo.
Let's take the tour.......
- Full Galley to Starboard - with Stove, Oven, Large Ice Box, Countertop, Racks, Plenty of Storage
- Dinette to Starboard - Seats Four, Large Table w/ Built in Cup Holders, Convertible Sleeps Two
- Single Berth opposite Dinette (New Sunbrella cushions)
- Full Head to Starboard - Marine Head, Vanity, Sink, Shower, Storage
- Nav Station to Port - Electronics Mounted Above
- Mid Quarter-Berth Aft of Nav Station - Sleeps Two
- Forward V-Berth
SAIL INVENTORY and RIGGING
- Doyle 135% Genoa with foam luff
- Doyle Mainsail with 2 reef points and Dutchman handling system
- North Sails .75 oz. Spinnaker w/ ATN Tacker and North Sails Snuffer Pro Chute
- Neil Pryde 100% Jib
- Laminate 155% Genoa
- Laminate Mainsail
- Halyards and Running rigging replaced 2014
- Lewmar triple clutches x 2
- Schaefer jib cars
- Harken mastbase blocks
- Harken 4:1 Backstay adjuster
- Harken Cheek blocks
- Lewmar Traveler on Coachroof
All lines lead to cockpit where single-handed maneuvering is optional.
Storage exists everywhere, under Berths, Cushions, Table, Galley Drawers and Cabinets.
With her significant improvements and upgrades, much more of the story is found under 'Condition' below.
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
Take a look at ALL ***194 PICTURES*** of this vessel, AND A VIDEO, on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!
|Mooring Country:||United States of America|
|LOA:||9.45 m/31 ft|
|Length:||9.45 m/31 ft|
|Width:||3.32 m/11 ft|
|Draft:||1.68 m/6 ft|
|Genoa:||doyle 135% genoa with foam luff 2012; laminate 155% genoa sqm|
|Propeller:||bronze - 2 blade|
|No. of engines:||1|
|No. of cabins:||1|
|No. of berths:||2|
|WC & bathrooms:||yes|
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.