Available from Humber Ribs!
- Commercial Strength, high performance, superior fuel efficiency, British built craft.
Available now from Humber Ribs at a reduced price.
- High performance medium 'V' high strength, high tensioned hypalon hull design,
- Inflatable Keel
-large capacity design to improve performance and handling capabilities which offers increases buoyancy and safety levels, Floor boards and transom - heavy duty marine grade marine plywood
-Non-slip floor - rubber matting for additional safety protection
-Inflation collar - large diameter, affording greater buoyancy designed with maximum safety and comfort in mind
-Outer fendering protective rubbing strake 100mm deep moulded rubber
-Grab handles X 4 - to aid launch and recovery
-Boarding life lines - positioned externally on straight of collar
-Bow painter eye - positioned underside bow
- Internal grab lines - positioned rear of craft
-Double skin tube top protection- positioned rear collar to offer additional protection
-Internal Grab handles x 4 - tube top mounted
-Ventura draining system - efficient transom self bailer and Pressure relief valves.
- High build specification - Double bow towing U bolts (2 each side)
- additional internal grab handles - 3 pairs extra
- Hypalon stowage bags
- paddles and holder
- Keel protection 100mm flat strake, upgrade to dorsal
- heavy duty D profile rubbing strake
- D strake vertical at bow - 3 strakes,
-Seat wear patches - 3 off - Anti slip deck finish
- Underside double skin tube protection
- bow cleat with internal U bolt.
- "Fire & Rescue" lettering can be removed at point of sale.
For more information please contact our sales team on (+44) 01482 226100 or [email protected]