|Length:||9.8 m/32 ft|
|Width:||3.45 m/11 ft|
2015 Loyal 980 'Touring':
Available for immediate delivery from MGM Boats. The basic concept of the Loyal 980 is that of a comfortable, durable boat with low fuel consumption. Cutting edge design combined with an emphasis on simplicity gives this boat a unique, exciting appearance echoing that of an expedition yacht.
- Length overall: 9.80m.
- Beam: 3.45m.
- Draft: 0.85m.
- Air draft: 3.23m.
- Fresh water tank: 80L.
- Holding tank: 80L.
- Fuel tank: 200L.
- Berths: 2-4.
- Weight: 4,900KG
- Engine: 42hp Craftsman Shaft drive.
- 3 blade propellor.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Water injected exhaust system.
- Heavy duty engine frame with vibration absorbing motor mounts.
- Electric bilge pump.
- Bow thruster: 35kgf.
- Stern thruster: 35kgf.
- Windows: Panorama tempered glass.
- CE category: 'C' and is therefore suitable for coastal cruising.
- Optional 'B' category CE rating available for seagoing passage making with additional, bow railings, Electrical anchor system, enclosed aft deck with bench and gates, upgraded engine to 80hp.
Loyal 980 'Touring' Standard equipment
- Side windows slide open
- Toilet and shower in seperate compartments
- 45 litre refrigerator
- Heating system
- Superstructure painted in 2-component paint
- Hull exterior is glass blasted
- Electric flush toilet
- 4 cylinder 42hp engine
- Large, multifunctional aft deck. 3x2.9m.
- Aluminium hull-protectionstrips all-round.
- Panorama windows.
- Signal horn.
- Aluminium anchor. (10kg standard with 20m anchor line)
- Navigation lights
- Hull exterior is glass blasted .untreated aluminium.
Electrical system/Gas system
- 1x 80 amp start battery and 1x140 amp domestic battery.
- Switch panel with indicator lamps.
- Vented gas well in port side of superstructure.
- Seperated engine and domestic circuits.
- Craftsman dashboard at the helm
- 12v socket at the helm.
- Escape ventilation hatch in aluminium profile.
- Ventilation hatch above the head and companionway door.
- Table in the Saloon, electrically height adjusted.
- Double bed in master cabin equipped with slatted bed frames, splits to 2x single beds.
- Electric head and hand wash basin to Port.
- Shower compartment to Starboard.
- Galley equipped with 3 burner stove, sink and refrigerator.
- Sliding door to afterdeck.
- Interior heating system.
MGM Boats offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For more information on this boat please contact:
John McDonald: 00353 87 7777 322 (or) [email protected]