|Model:Merry Fisher 605 Legend|
|Mooring Country:||United Kingdom|
|Length:||5.79 m/19 ft|
|Width:||2.57 m/8 ft|
Jeanneau Merry Fisher 605
Do you dream of heading out along the coast, whether for family cruising or for a fun fishing outing?
The new Merry Fisher 605 is the ideal boat for discovering the joys of coastal cruising.
With a fully enclosed wheelhouse, spacious aft cockpit and 3-4 berths this model is an ideal day boat or weekender, suitable for both coastal and river cruising.
** 2016 model £35,865
Special offer price £29,995 inc VAT and extras - save £££'s **
Part exchange available - please call to arrange viewing
- Merry Fisher 605 Legend
- Year: 2016 model
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Engine: Suzuki DF115ATL outboard
- Legend version: Blue hull with silver graphics
- Location: Swanwick Marina
- LOA: 18 ft 11 in / 5.79m
- Beam: 8 ft 0 in / 2.46m
- Draft engine up: 1 ft 4 in / 0.43m
- Max HP: 115hp
- Weight ex engine: 1080kg
- EC Rating: C - 6
- Suzuki DF115ATL outboard
- Power: 115hp 4-stroke
- Engine year: 2016
- Electronic controls
- Fuel tank capacity: 100 litres
- Fresh water capacity: 20 litres
Additional Extras This Boat Comes With
- Hull upgrade to LEGEND VERSION - Blue hull with silver graphics
- U-Shaped cockpit Seating with cushions, table and sunpad conversion
- Cruising Pack - Water system, Double berth in cabin and Saloon Berth cushion
- Sliding Wheelhouse opening Hatch
- Pre-rigging for Suzuki Outboard with electronic controls
- Mooring Kit
- Anchor Kit
- Etch, prime & apply two coats of antifouling
Trim Level premier 2016:
- Second Windscreen Wiper
- Cockpit Aft Seat Cushions
- Portside Sliding window
Directions to Sea Ventures Swanwick
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundaboat at the bottom of the sliproad, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of sliproad
- Turn right at next roundaboat, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
- The nearest station is Bursledon, on the Southampton - Portsmouth line. Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport, on the main London - Southampton line
- Swanwick is a 10 minute drive from Southampton Airport.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.