A very good opportunity to purchase this very popular Broom craft at an attractive price. Powered by Twin Yanmar 260hp diesel engines with Boat Safety Certificate until June 2018. This craft has recently had a survey 16th October 2015 and the vendor has commissioned all work found to be done.
EARLY VIEWING RECOMENDED
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Broom 39 is the latest in the Broom range of top quality motor cruisers, and takes the aft cabin concept to new levels of sophistication.
The 39 is a good, fast sea going boat, capable of speeds of up to 25 knots. Yet if required to cruise inland the 39 is ideal for the purpose with her keel ensuring good handling and the low air draught for passing under bridges.
As with all Broom Boats products the 39 has been designed having listened to owners with experience.
For those owners who prefer river cruising a single engine version is available. This provides excellent protection for both the rudder and the propeller.
- The centrepiece of the 39 is a spacious area with access directly to the aft deck or by a sliding door on the port side.
- Large ?U? shaped settee on the starboard side with sideboard opposite.
- Opening windows on each side.
- An attractive separate dining area adjacent and on the same level as the galley.
- The table lowers to make an additional berth and there is storage space available under the seats.
- A large shelf runs full length behind the backrest.
Aft Master Cabin
- Brooms are renowned for their aft cabin design and this is taken further with the 39.
- Large double berth, twin dressing tables, two wardrobes, upholstered bed head, roof and individual reading lights.
- Mirrors, drawers and lockers.
- Two large windows in the transom provides plenty of light as well as providing a means of escape.
- En-suite toilet complete with sea toilet, moulded wash basin and vanity unit with cupboard and mirror.
- Mixer taps with hot and cold supply.
- 240 volt shaving point.
- Towel rail and toilet paper holder, plus toothbrush and glass holder.
- Opening window.
Forward Guest Cabin
- Fitted with twin 'V' berths with upholstered headboards and hull linings.
- Wardrobe, drawers and shelves.
- Roof and individual reading lights.
- Ventilation/escape hatch in roof.
- Opening window.
- Fixed ventilator.
- Bathing platform with built-in steps to aft deck
- Tinted glass except for upper screens
- Full width mast arch, hinged for easy lowering
- Spray hood forward of mast, plus canopy aft enclosing sundeck
- 6 deck cleats
- All-round stainless steel deck rails with opening each side and at transom
- Fender baskets
- Handrail along cabin sides
- Manual anchor winch
- Anchor stowed in stem head carrier
- 15 fathoms (27 metres) anchor chain
- 4 mooring ropes
- 4 fenders with lanyards
- Boarding ladder on bathing platform
- Ventilators in each cabin
- Full set of navigation lights
- Electric horn
- Electric screen wipers
- Mast deck lights
- Aft deck seat cusions
- Table on aft deck
- Toughened glass windows in anodised aluminium frames
- Opening window in each cabin
- Lower front screen cover
- Ensign staff and ensign
- Stainless steel fendering to deck edges
- Hatches in fore and aft cabins, also in galley
Hydraulic lowering mast. Combustion hot water heater. Battery voltage monitor.
Holding tank with diverter valves.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For further information please contact Paul or Chris on 01603712334