|LOA:||15.85 m/52 ft|
|Length:||15.85 m/52 ft|
|Width:||8.61 m/28 ft|
Available NOW for immediate delivery!
The Lagoon 52, then latest design from Lagoon with improved performance with the rig moved aft. 4 cabin owners version, full comfort equipment including AC and full suite of electronics. Generator, inverter & Watermaker. Larger 75hp engines fitted with folding props. Comes with bow thruster for extra control - call now to arrange viewing..
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Lagoon 52, the latest model developed by the world's leading builder of cruising catamarans, marks a whole new era in the design of such boats, as indeed did its predecessor, the famed Lagoon 500.
With its diamond-shaped vertical bows, bevelled hulls, its as if levitated deckhouse and tall rig, the Lagoon 52 is no ordinary catamaran, but its originality goes a great deal further than just its "outer" appearance, or even its interior layout.
This new Lagoon is the result of lengthy discussions between the architects at Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost (VPLP), the Italian Nauta Design agency and the Lagoon design department. These discussions led us to make some important and sometimes radical choices, while remaining faithful to what we believe in, in terms of elegance, comfort, safety, user friendliness and, it goes without saying, performance under sail.
- Materials used: infusion of polyester resin and high quality anti-osmosis resin on a balsa wood frame and fibre glass skin. Hull bottom and keel
in infused monolithic laminate.
- Structural partitions (sandwich balsa) par infusion.
- Bilge painted light grey.
- Hull finished with white gel coat.
- Bridge in white gel coat with non-slip diamond plate.
- 3 Electrical winches on flybridge
- Bimini on helm station with windscreen and LED lights
- Fwd +Aft cockpits in teak
- Cockpit fridge
- Fwd and Aft cockpit cushions
- 11 mooring cleats
- Harken deck gear.
- Large cockpit in salon, protected by rigid bimini with spotlights.
- Cockpit level with galley.
- Anti-skid flooring (teak available)
- “U” shaped bench to starboard. 1 gas storage unit in base.
- Removable cockpit table, interchangeable with inside table.
- Table storage unit in ceiling.
- Storage along starboard side of cockpit: 1 flap with access to external bin + storage
- Optional ice maker in cabinet.
- Storage along port side of cockpit: 1 sink + mixer tap + grey resin countertop under flap, and two door storage unit (optional 80L cockpit fridge).
- Pass-through to inside via sliding window
- Access to flybridge via port side cockpit.
- Access to port stern cabin from cockpit.
- Cabin closed with gull-wing door on jacks.
- 1 Lazy boy with storage unit in base.
- 2 cockpit lighting areas.
4 Cabin Owner version with four heads
- Large main salon with panoramic view - standing headroom approx: 2,05 m / 6’9”
- Steel pillar with fabric cover
- Varnished coffee table that can be swapped with the large cockpit table
- Seating for 5 / 6 people
- Storage compartments under bench seats
- Locking aluminium sliding cockpit door with open/closed positions
- 2 opening hatches on forward windows
- Curtains on forward salon windows
- Vast panoramic galley - headroom: 2.15m
- Upholstered steel posts
- Varnished high dining table interchangeable with small cockpit table
- Aluminium sliding door with lock provides access to cockpit, can be locked open or closed
- 4 under-floor boxes in middle of boat with hatches on hinges and jacks.
- 4 panels open on to front windows, open inwards.
- Wooden gunwale with storage on port side
- Curtains to side and front of coachroof
- 1 entrance per hull.
- Access to engine compartment from transoms via panels with stainless steel jacks.
- 2 YANMAR Sail drive 54hp Diesel
- Engine controls and control panels at helm on flybridge
- 2 propellers: 3 blades 18x14 LH
- Hold ventilation: Natural aeration and forced extraction in rear section
- 1 220V socket per engine compartment
- 1 light in each engine compartment.
- Engine compartment soundproofing: foam on engine partitions.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning 60000BTU in 4 cabins
- Onan generator 17.5Kva + Cocoon + Monitering
- Watermaker 220L
- Tenderlift hydraulic bathing platform
- LED lighting throughout boat
- Wireless lighting, centrally controlled from touch screen on map table.
- 1 4’3” touch screen controls: lighting, battery level, fuel gages, water, navigation lights
- Access via stairway on port side of cockpit and directly from the starboard or port side of bridge.
- 1 helm with:
- 1100mm diameter wheel.
- Central console with handrail, electronic receiver (optional), electronic engine controls, windlass control (optional), and light switches.
- Engine panel on port side
- All lines led to forward section of flybridge around 3 winches.
- 3 Line storage boxes.
- Glass holder + storage tray on port side
- Seat on starboard side with storage.
- Sun bathing area to rear of flybridge (upholstery available)
- Helmsman base cushion as standard
- 2 flush deck hatches that can be used as scoops near cockpit
- 1 mainsail winch to rear of flybridge.
- Fully-battened mainsail: 101 m² in double ply Dacron from Dimension Polyant with 3 reefing lines
- Self-tacking jib on manual furler: 59 m² in double ply Dacron from Dimension Polyant with antiUV strip
- Anodised aluminium mast and boom with track and traveller.
- Double spreader rig
- 2 shrouds with chafe guards
- 2 lower shrouds with chafe guards
- 1 forestay with manual furler.
- Anodised aluminium boom
- Anodised aluminium transversal crossbeam
- Adjustable Lazy Jacks with spreaders
- Composite longitudinal beam
2 RAYMARINE CAM100 CAMERAS UNDER FLYBRIDGE RR MAST ANTENNA (TV, VHF, AM-FM, GSM)
FUSION RADIO DVD/CD MP3 PLAYER + 2LOUDSPEAKERS IN AFT STBD CABIN
E125 DISPLAY AT NAV. STATION - EUROPE CARD E165 DISPLAY AT HELM STATION WITH ROTATIVE POD - REST OF THE WORLD CARD
AIS 650 RAYMARINE TRANSCEIVER WITH ANTENNA COUPLING EXTRA FOR FUSION
RADIO DVD/CD MP3 PLAYER + 8 LOUDSPEAKERS (Salon, cockpit&fly) +REMOTE R
ADAR HD DIGITAL RAYMARINE 18" 48 NM 4 Kw, WITH S/STEEL PROTECTION
AUTOPILOT REMOTE SMARTCONTROL TV LED 22" PAL / SECAM IN AFT STARBORD CABIN FOR 4&5 CABIN VERSIONS TV LED 32" PAL / SECAM WITH ELECTRIC LIFT IN THE SALON
VHF RAYMARINE 240 E DOUBLE HANDSET WITH DSC