|Mooring Country:||United Kingdom|
|Length:||27.43 m/90 ft|
|Width:||6.15 m/20 ft|
Vitech 90 year 1993 with twin MAN 1000 hp engines. 4 double cabins. Project in need of refit.
Powered by twin MAN diesel engines of 1100 hp each. 2600 hours run. Fuel capacity 9000 L, water capacity 2000 L, holding tank.
Sleeps 8 in 4 double cabins + 3 crew. 42" HItachi plasma TV in saloon (rise & fall), stereo system with CD, TV & video in master & VIP cabins.
- 4 burner ceramic hob / oven
- Washer / dryer
- Furuno forward / side scanning directional sonar
- Simrad AP16 Autopilot with repeater on flybridge
- Raytheon depth ST60 with repeater on fly
- Raytheon 48 mile radar fully interfaced
- Icom VHF M502 with DSC and repeater on fly
- Simrad CA44 chartplotter with repeater on fly with separate radar antenna
- Furuno Navtex NX500
- Separate Furuno GP36 dGPS
- 2 handheld VHFs
- SatCom Mimi M
- 24/220V system with invertor
- trim tabs
- bilge pumps
- 2 x elec. windlass
- watermaker 200 L/H
- battery charger
- 25 KW main generator
- 16 KW 2nd generator
- New Sidepower bow thruster, powerful 2 stage 24 / 48 volts with separate battery bank
- air conditioning throughout
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.