Trojan - F44 Motor Yacht
- Stock #056693 -
1974 45 FOOT TROJAN FB MOTOR YACHT
This yacht has been totally restored and upgraded as follows:
- Replaced HVAC with new evaporator units
o added separate units for back deck and front cabin.
- Large enclosed back deck with side doors
- Rebuilt both engines with stainless valves, piston rings and harden guides and seats for unleaded fuel.
- Engines were balanced, blue printed
- Replaced headers, exhaust lines and clamps.
- Replaced levelers and hydraulic lines.
- Replaced generator with Westerbeke 10.5kw; new copper winding added to replace aluminum wire.
- Heavy duty inverter and two Rolls 12 volt batteries added - runs audio/video and all refrigeration/ icemaker over three days.
o 440 Chrysler, 330 hp each, before rebuild,
- 150 gallon water tank, two 160 gallon gas tanks plus 40 gallon separate tank for generator.
- Dual fresh water pressure pumps, with water filter and pressure tank, 4 bilge pumps and sump pump for each shower.
- Bow and stern loud hailers with vhf radios at each helm station. Two 40 gallon holding tanks with vent filters.
- All holding tank lines replaced with solid schedule 40 piping.
- Interior cabin totally refurbished with custom cabinets, seating and complete audio/video setup.
o Speakers in main, rear cabin, fly bridge, back deck and front deck.
o Teak paneling added throughout,
o full queen bed and lounge seat in master cabin.
o Replaced seating, pillows and bed covers in 2013 with durable high quality fabric.
o Custom cultured marble shower enclosure in front and rear heads,
o High intensity recessed lighting in all areas.
- Bottom was coated with three coats of waterproof epoxy 4 years ago and new blue bottom paint done this summer.
o Fewer than 10 small blisters which may be between the epoxy and fiberglass hull.
- Custom made anchor pulpit with Maxwell winch and 150 foot of chain added 10 years ago.
o Remote anchor controls at both helm stations.
o Winch motor was rebuilt 4 to 5 years ago.
- ARC search light and remote control at both helm stations.
- Buell dual horn with compressor.
- Galley features:
o New refrigerator with wood veneer,
o New propane cooktop with remote control to turn on fuel stored under custom seat on fly bridge.
o Microwave/convection oven enclosed in cabinet above refrigerator
- Enclosed back deck features:
o Custom wet bar
o Stainless ice maker
o Collapsible table and chairs to accommodate 6 people, with
o Fiberglass seating for four with foot stools
- All new instrument panels with new red back-lit gauges on fly bridge and main helm station.
- Fly bridge features:
o Custom teak panels and wind shield with
o Folding bimini top,
o Custom bench across back
o Two swivel seats.
- Two 50 amp power cables run everything except the inverter and house battery charger, which run off a separate 30 amp shore power cable. All cables are 25 feet or longer. Spare 50 amp cables stored in engine room.
- Everything except a few personal items is included in this sale.
o Additional items included with sale - spare prop set, spare water pumps, impellers and oil filters for engines and generator, special tools, 1 1/2 cases oil, various other parts, bronze wood screws, dock box, 3 gals. Bottom paint, 2 gallons one part epoxy white haul paint, sturdy dock boarding steps with hand rail and lockable storage.
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
Take a look at ALL ***147 PICTURES*** of this vessel on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!
|Model:F44 Motor Yacht|
|Mooring Country:||United States of America|
|Length:||13.72 m/45 ft|
|Width:||4.42 m/15 ft|
|No. of engines:||2|
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.