|Mooring Country:||United Kingdom|
|Length:||7.01 m/23 ft|
|Width:||2.59 m/8 ft|
This is a 2006 Built Sea Ray 220 Select Bow Rider Sports Boat fitted with a 2014 Mercruiser 350 Magnum 300hp V8 Petrol Inboard Engine with only 30 hours running time. She comes with a good level of equipment with a Garmin GPS Plotter, VHF Radio, Radio CD Player and twin axle road trailer.
She has only been listed for sale due to the owner having upgraded to a larger cruiser.
She is in beautiful condition and is ready to go for the season.
She is currently lying ashore in Poole and is viewable 7 days a week by prior arrangement.
Please call or email for more information or to arrange a viewing.
- Bow rider with cream cockpit cushions with grey piping
- Two stainless steel cup holders, cockpit bow lighting
- Non-slip GRP floor throughout.
- Walk through opening windscreen with closeable door for protection
- Full blue cockpit tonneau cover and bow cover
- Large locker to starboard side for stowage
- Glove box to port with VHF radio and CD/radio player
- Two stainless steel cup holders with stainless steel grab rail
- Richie compass
- Garmin GP551 Chart Plotter
- Cobra MRF55EU VHF Radio
- Engine instrumentation mounted in teak effect veneer:- Speed, Fuel Tank, Battery Voltage, Water Temperature, Oil Pressure, RPM, Trim Guage.
- Switch Panel for ancilliaries
- Flush mounted Radio Cd Speakers
- Mercruiser side mount controls with kill cord
- Three spoke sports steering wheel
- Two bucket seats with bolster cushions
- Stainless steel brackets on windscreen for bimini cover and frame
- Aft cockpit bench seat with stowage below
- Large cushioned sunpad above engine compartment
- Engine cover with gas ram assistance
- Integral bathing platform with fold down stainless steel ladder
- Stainless steel central ski tow eye
- Aerial bracket mount
- Raw water filter fitted
- New Anodes
- New Mercruiser 350 Magnum (300hp) fitted in 2014
- Sea water filter/flushing point fitted in 2014
- New sterndrive clutch fitted 2014
- Hull shot blasted and antifouled in 2014
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.