This r widebeam style Dutch barge marketed by Tingdene, built in the UK, is a spacious craft with a one or two cabin layout, seperate bathroom and airy saloon with galley. The cockpit is fitted with a comfortable aft seating area.
The craft is custom built with a build time of four to six months.This enables you to decide on a precise layout to suit your own requirements.
As standard the Sheffield barge is fitted to a high specification including a Vetus diesel engine with keel cooling, 12kw heating boiler and radiators, Electric flush heads, 2500w Inverter, Double glazed windows,
The Sheffield barge is a qualifying ship, If the buyers intention is to use the boat as a place of permanent habitation then the builders can supply the boat at 0%. A Vat certificate is issued.
General Interior Fit
• Light Oak panelling to deck level, White / Cream above to linings, oak to windows and white above
• Oak white panelling to ceiling, white to edges, oak centrally with lights
• Engineer timber flooring throughout
• Blinds to all port lights
• Eye level oven with separate grill, gas 4 burner hob, mounted on aft bulkhead
• Belfast sink, with smaller drainer located starboard side
• Avonite type work top.
• Separate fridge and freezer cupboards for after fit of units, located beneath work top port side
• Shaker style doors.
• Cupboard for later fit slim line dishwasher with pluming for drain and feed. Starboard side
• Cupboard for later fit washing machine with pluming for drain and feed.
• Large Larder Cupboard shelved with storage racks for smaller items on inside of doors.
• Breakfast bar
• Multifuel stove, stand alone on hearth
• Shelves or facility for TV to side of stove with pre wiring
Corridor – to starboard
• Storage units with doors
• Vanity unit with basin fitted on top of granite.
• Shower with shower screen and shower
• Lee sanitation toilet & Chemical toilet
• 5’ King size bed headboard to starboard side. Drop down draw fronts
• Wardrobes with mirrored doors on aft bulkhead
• Vanity unit to port side curved to front door
• Pre wiring for TV to be wall mounted aft of window port side
• Hull 60' x 12’ 06" RCD Cat D
•Hull with wide side decks approx. 8” wide decks flush to sides no steps
• Anchor, Anchor pipe, Anchor winch with chain
• Cabin tops with gang plank holder and pole stowage
• Sprayfoam insulation
• Seating around the stern
• Gas cylinder storage
• Non slip roof and gunwhales
• Deck handrails
• Front deck
• Houdini over bathroom
• Atrium box over saloon, in steel, fixed skylight
• Port lights to saloon, corridor and two side doors
• Port lights to bathroom and forward cabin, bright finish
• 70hp Beta engine. c/w Deluxe instrumentation
• Fuel, water and waste tank gauges
• Rudder indicator – Depth and speed log – Full EU Navigation lights – Horn – Elec auto bilge pump
• Mounts and seacocks in place for after fit 4kva generator
• PRM gearbox, deluxe panel and twin alternator.
• Bow thruster electric
• Calorifier Surcal twin coil and immersion
• Eberspacher D10 heating with radiators as Sheffield
• Victron multi plus Victron 3kva inverter 100amp charger
• Galvanic isolator and aluminium anodes
• 16 a shoreline input to bow and stern with 5m cable
• Sockets and switches all chrome finish
• LED Lighting throughout lighting chrome finish
• LED low level lighting under gunwhales
• Signwriting names to bows and stern & port
Shutters to Windows
Doors to hide TV if fitted
Generator supply and fit
Keel cool option for generator
Upgrade to solid wood floor
Carpets to Saloon, Corridor & Bedroom
Washing machine supply
Tv supply and fit in saloon
Tv supply and fit in front cabin
Satellite receiver system
Solar panel system
Radio CD – Ipod - Usb in system with speakers in saloon and wheelhouse
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed and inspected, sea trialled and opened up where possible.
For more information please call Guy on 0118 947 7770
Mobile & After Hours 07701 287046
Email [email protected]
If you are coming to see us please enter RG4 9RA into your sat nav.
|Model:Sheffield Widebeam Narrowboat|
|Mooring Country:||United Kingdom|
|Length:||18.9 m/62 ft|
|Width:||3.66 m/12 ft|
"Two Little Ducks" was supplied new in 2011 and has been fully serviced, cleaned and stored ashore, ...
Vat Included / Paid
Elysian 27 – Rhapsody This boat is a fairly popular boat on our river system, manufactured by Appleyard and ...
The Broom 30 Open, a true go anywhere on wide beam inland waters of Europe with a ...
Vat Included / Paid
2009 Southampton Boat Show boat, 10hp Honda 4 stroke, electric start, 2+2 berth, extended grp bathing platform, ...
Vat Included / Paid
Miss Saffron is a Seamaster 27 motor cruiser built around 1975. This is a popular choice of boat on our river ...