|Manufacturer:||Lema Galope Merry Fisher style|
|Mooring Country:||United Kingdom|
|Length:||7.53 m/25 ft|
The Lema Galope 200 is a very well designed and capable sports fisher style boat. This model is fitted with the sort after Volvo TAMD 31P shaft driven inboard and has a huge inventory including radar, GPS, sea toilet, hydraulic trim tabs and much more. The large cockpit, bathing platform and fitted boarding ladder also make it ideal for diving activities. NEWLY REDUCED.
- Excellent sea going qualities
- Safe walk around deck. 2+2 berths.
- Length 7.35m
- Beam 2.61m.
- Draft 0.8m.
- Diesel Volvo TAMD 31P shaft driven.
- Provides economical cruising.
- Engine hours only 430.
- Dry enclosed wheelhouse with full headroom and 2 upholstered seats.
- Self drain roomy cockpit with under-floor storage and removable seats.
- Sea toilet in separate compartment.
- 30 gallon aluminium fuel tank.
- Shore power.
- Garmin GPS plotter.
- Garmin fish finder.
- Radar and RT.
- Freshwater pressure wash.
- Sea anchor, chain and rope.
- Manual and auto bilge pump.
- Hydraulic trim tabs.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.