Introducing "Mary Bee", an excellent example of the hugely popular SO43DS.
Many features distinguished the 43DS from her competitors. A "true" Deck Saloon, she offers panoramic views from the Saloon now rarely found in production yachts. The flexible accommodation, with a removable bulkhead in the aft cabin, means that a huge master cabin under the cockpit can be converted into 2 doubles. She is fully equipped for family cruising with bow-thruster, dinghy and outboard, safety equipment and much more.
Owners Comments: This boat has been lovingly cared for, she is well equipped and well maintained and has only been sailed locally but is ready to go anywhere. She also has very low engine hours and is an extremely fine example of this strong and well built Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 43DS.
- Boat Name: MARY BEE
- Year: 2004
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Designer: Daniel Andrieu
- Engine: Yanmar 4JH3TE
- Located: Weymouth
- LOA: 43 ft 4 in / 13.2m
- LWL: 42 ft 1 in / 12.1m
- Beam: 13 ft 8 in / 4.2m
- Draft: 6 ft 6 in / 2.0m
- Displ: 9300kgs
- Ballast: 2955kgs
- Yanmar 4JH3TE
- 75hp diesel
- Cruising speed: 7 knots
- Max speed: 9 knots
- Fuel capacity: 42 gallons
- Water capacity: 120 gallons
- Holding tank
- 2004 Yanmar 4JH3TE 75hp marine diesel
- Four cylinders
- Fresh water cooled
- 3 x 12v batteries in two banks
- Charging via engine alternator
- 50 amp/hr shore power charger
- Webasto diesel fired central heating system
- Sony flat screen TV
- DVD player
- Masthead antenna
- Large sprayhood with grab bar
- Windscreen external covers
- Two halyard tail bags
- Winch handles and pockets
- Electric anchor windlass with controls forward + at helm position
- Chain counter
- Bow and kedge anchors
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- Terylene running rigging
- All lines led aft to cockpit
- Facnor headsail furling system
- 4 x self tailing Harken winches
- Spinnaker halyard
- Outboard motor bracket to aft rail
- Hot & cold transom shower
- Gate to sugar scoop transom
- Stainless steel rails + guard wires with gates.
- Various warps and fenders
- Masthead Bermudan sloop
- Silver anodised in-mast furling mast & boom by Z-Spars
- Furling mainsail by Technique Voile
- Furling genoa by Technique Voile
- 4 x cabins converting to 2 or 3 cabins up to 10 berths in total
- 2 x double aft cabins converting to single aft
- Twin bunk bed cabin to starboard
- Double berth conversion in saloon
- Double cabin forward
- Starboard bunk cabin bulkheads are removable and converts to a settee providing for a large single cabin forward
- Paso Jaguar Ecru cream upholstery in saloon with blue cloth fabric in cabins
- Curtains and blinds to deck hatches throughout
- Teak and holly flooring throughout
- L-shaped galley
- Twin stainless steel sinks
- Hot & cold pressurised water
- 230v microwave oven
- Gas cooker
- Large refrigerator
- Jeanneau crockery & cutlery for 8 persons
- Plenty of stoage including under floor baskets
- Large fridge
- 2 x heads compartments with marine w.c.
- Holding tank to aft heads with 3-way valve
- Wash basins and showers
- Deck level navigation lights
- Combined deck flood and steaming light
- Binnacle mounted compass
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata log, speed, depth
- Raymarine ST60 windspeed/Direction
- Raymarine RL70CRC 7in colour GPS/chart plotter in cockpit
- Raymarine RL70C chart plotter at chart table
- 2Kw radar scanner
- Raymarine ST6001+ type 2 autopilot
- Hand bearing compass
- 406 EPIRB
- Stereo with VHF/stereo antenna splitter
- Simrad RD68 VHF radio + Hawk antenna + cockpit speaker
- Handheld VHF radio
- Harness eyes in cockpit
- 4 x adult life jackets + 4 x child life jackets
- 2 x Danbuoy horseshoe type life buoys
- Offshore flare pack
- 3 x fire extinguishers
- Radar reflector to mast
- Emergency tiller
- Fog horn
- ORC 6-man liferaft on rail bracket
- Tender boat - 3m Tetra Deep V hull inflatable dinghy
- Mariner 4hp outboard motor
Service & Construction
- Built by Jeanneau in 2004. White grp hull with style stripes.
- White grp coachroof with teak laid decks.
- Cast iron fin keel. Leather covered wheel.
- Teak to cockpit seats and floor. Alloy toe rails.
- Self draining cockpit and anchor well. Teak hand rails.
- Spinnaker deck fittings.
- Large transom liferaft/dinghy stowage.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
For more information on Mary Bee click on the link to our web site