This is a popular Beneteau Oceanis 31, Pearl Grey Coloured Hull, Shallow Fin Keel, Yanmar 3YM20 21 hp Diesel Shaft Driven Engine,Two Cabin Version, Slab Reefing Main Sail, Genoa Furling System, Graphite Canvas Sprayhood and the Beneteau 2015 Electronic Pack.
NEW BOAT - AVAILABLE NOW
Beneteau Oceanis 31 - Description
Designed by Finot-Conq & Associates.
Interior Designed by Nauta Design.
2016 Year Model.
LOA: 9.66 mtrs / 31.6"
LWL; 9.30 mtrs / 30'5"
BEAM: 3.39 mtrs / 11'1"
DRAFT: Shallow Fin Keel Fitted.
AIR DRAFT: 14.20 mtrs / 46'7"
Displacement Weight: 4,850 kgs / 10,692 Ibs
CE Certificate Category B (6 Persons).
Designed in accordance with the European Directive requirements & CE Certification.
- Monolithic hull design in polyester. Pearl Grey & White Coachroof.
- Monolithic structual counter moulding laminated and bonded to the hull.
- Injected sandwich hull (GRP & balsa wood) - Diamond tip type non slip covering.
- Hull deck join screwed, bonded & trimmed with a PVC bulwark.
- Shallow Cast Iron Keel fixed with bolts, stainless steel veneer.
- Hung rudder with stainless steel stock.
Yanmar 3YM20 21hp Diesel Engine
Cruising Speed; 5 knots.
Fuel Tank Capacity: 130 ltrs / 28.8 Gallons
- Standard mast 9/10 electro polished aluminium installed on the deck, 1 level of advanced crossed trees.
- Anodised aluminium boom.
- Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging (Forestay - Side Shrouds & Backstay).
- Two Backstays with bottle screws.
- One Standard fore stay.
- Rigid boom vang with tackle.
- Genoa furling system with drum on the deck.
- Two mainsail sheet bolts.
- Two Genoa tracks with piston adjusted traveller cars - Two Genoa sheet return blocks.
- Running rigging run back to the cockpit (except the boom topping lift - Foot tuning line).
- Complete running rigging - main halyard, genoa halyard with clutch on mast and cleat, boom topping lift with cleat on mast, mainsail foot, mainsail sheet, two genoa sheets - two rapid reefing lines, five clutches to port & three jamming cleats.
- Two self tailing genoa sheet winches (H35.2 STA)
- Two Coach Roof self tailing winches (H35.2 STA).
- Two aluminium winch handles with speed grips.
- Two winch handle boxes.
- Furling Genoa.
- Slab Reefed Mainsail.
- Self bailing chain locker, clench bolt & hatch cover.
- Single stainless steel anchor roller fitting.
- Four aluminium mooring cleats & stainless steel deck line protecion.
- Warps & fenders.
The cockpit is self draining and included the following features:
- Wet Locker on the port side (Life Raft storage & gas bottle storage)
- Starboard side locker.
- Natural solid wood slatted cockpit benches.
- Solid Wood on Cockpit Sole & Transom Skirt.
- Wheel Steering Console.
- Leather covered Steering Wheel (900 mm / 2'11" diameter).
- Rudder System on column & metal cable transmission.
- Stainless steel handrail.
- Navigational Instrument Support.
- Plastimo Compass on Binnacle.
- Engine Control Panel to starboard.
- Emergency Till & deck access plate.
- Companionway Hatch & Door in PMMA.
Beneteau Oceanis 31 - Description
- Vertical opening access door assisted by gas piston stainless steel gas strut.
- Stainless Steel Bathing Ladder.
- Cold Water Cockpit Shower Hose.
- Chene Blond Fair Oak Joinery.
- Wenge Laminated Soles.
- Hull spar ceilings in cabin & saloon.
- Headroom 1.85 mtrs / 6'1"
- Companionway & steps in polyster.
- Stainless Steel Handrail.
- Fixed Zenital Window with curtain.
- Headroom 1.77 mtrs / 5'10"
- Central Double Berth (2.03 x 0.34 mtrs - 1.66 mtrs / 6'8" x 1'1" - 5'5") Marine mattress.
- Hanging Locker - Shelving & Storage Cubby Holes.
- Opening Hatch with curtain.
- Headroom 1.77 mtrs / 5'10"
- L Shaped saloon bench seat to port, double density foam.
- Starboard bench seat.
- Upholstery finished in Commando Natural.
- Saloon table with wooden mountings.
- Shelving - Storage space along the hull - Storage also under bench seats.
- Port side window with curtain.
- Starboard side window with curtain.
- Four opening portholes in side windows.
- Two hull portholes with curtains.
- One opening deck hatch with curtain.
- Located on the port side, headroom 1.77 mtrs / 5'10"
- L Shaped kitchen.
- Laminated Taupe worktop.
- Two rectangular stainless steel sinks.
- One mixer tap cold & hot water, pressurized system.
- Two hob gas gimbled cooker - stainless steel protection handrail.
- Top loading 100 Ltr cool box.
- Cupboard with fitted storage space & lockers.
- One bin.
- One Porthole opening onto coaming in side window.
- Located on the starboard side facing the companionway.
- Chart Table with flaps & glove boxes - moulded wood fiddle.
- Pivoting electrical panel enabling access to electrical connections.
- One white light fitting / red.
- Storage cupboards & cubbyholes.
- B & G V50 DSC VHF Radio with AIS.
- Fusion Stereo with 2 Saloon & 2 Cockpit Speakers.
- Located on the starboard side, headroom 1.84 mtrs / 6'0"
- Access through saloon.
- Washroom moulded in one piece to be watertight.
- Shower tray.
- worktop with washbasin.
- Mixer tap, hot & cold water & shower.
- Manual marine toilet.
- Rigid holding tank 80 ltrs / 17.7 Gallons.
- One Mirror.
- Toilet accessories.
- Storage cupboard & lockers.
- Opening porthole with a curtain on the cockpit end wall.
- Headroom 1.84 mtrs / 6'0"
- One Double Berth (2.24 x 1.69 mtrs / 7'4" x 5'7") - Marine Mattress.
- Bench seat - Bed access sideboard.
- Hanging storage locker & valet tray.
- One opening porthole with curtain on transom wall.
- 12volt circuit.
- 1 x 12volt 70 ah service battery.
- 1 x 12volt 70 ah engine battery.
- 1 Power Distribution Unit.
- 12volt Electrical panel (Fuses - Voltmeter, Water Gauge, Fuel Gauge, Low battery charge warning, Low diesel and water tank warning.
- 12volt socket.
- Lighting - Fluorescent white lamp, overhead lights, LED 1 white / red light.
- Navigation lights - 1 three colour light at masthead & 1 bi-colour half mast light.
- Wire runs for optional cables.
- Rotomoulded freshwater tank 130 Ltrs / 28.8 Gallons.
- Water filling drain plug in stainless steel.
- Pressurised electric water pump - expansion tank & inline filter.
- Electric / Engine hot water Calorifier 25 Ltr / 5.55 Gallons.
- Rigid holding tank 80 Ltrs / 17.7 Gallons.
- Electric Shower drain pump.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Electric bilge pump.
- 2 Gas bottle storage boxes in the cockpit.
- Regulator & safety tap.
This yacht comes with the Beneteau Trim Edition which includes:
- B & G T41 Graphic Display (log, Speed & Depth Sounder).
- Electric 700w Quick Anchor Windlass.
- Deluxe Saloon Table.
- 12v Refrigerator in Galley.
- Fusion Stereo & Speakers Saloon & Cockpit.
- LED navigation Lights. & Interior LED Lights.
- Full 220v Electrical Circuit (Interior Sockets - 25 Amp battery Charger & shore Power).
- Cockpit Shower with Hot & Cold water.
- Wood Covered Companionway steps.
- Saloon - Leather Covering on Stainless Steel Handrails & Stainless Steel Beading on High Shelves.
- Fore Cabin Mirror on forward Bulkhead.
- Galley - Fresh water & Sea Water Foot Pump.
- Head Compartment - 1 additional Mirrow & Timer for Shower Drainage.
- Aft Cabin - " Additional Opening Port Holes Transom & Cockpit.
- Oceanair Blinds.
- 1 Additional 70 ah Service Battery.
- Pearl Grey coloured Hull.
- Docking Pack includes:-
- Side Opening Guide Rails.
- Additional Stemhead Roller.
- White PVC Cover for Steering Wheel & Console.
- Mooring Lines & fenders.
- Electronics Pack includes:-
- B & G T41 Graphic Display - Windvane - Anemometer.
- Steering Console - Zeus 9" Multifunction Display (GPS Plotter - Chart Reader - Charts Not Included - Navionics Silver Cartography Included)
- Wi Fi Interface.
This boat is currently chocked ashore at Sovereign Harbour (Eastbourne) and available for viewing at any time by appointment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.